2017 FORTY DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE [DAY 1]
NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF PRAYER
2017 FORTY DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE
PREAMBLE: The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (Worldwide), Pastor E A Adeboye told us that the vocal word for 2017 is Surprise(s). He reiterated in his prophecies for this year that surprise may be positive or negative. May God help us to experience pleasant surprises but cause those making life miserable for us to encounter negative experiences in Jesus name. Amen.
The following are some guidelines and prayer points that you will find helpful during this month of divine involvement billed for Wednesday 11th January to Sunday 19th February, 2017. May you be mightily blessed, as you ASK in the mighty Name of Jesus.
- Intense praise and worship
- Thank God for being God. Gen 17:1
- Thank God for Daddy and Mummy G.O and for what God is doing through them. Ps. 124
- Thank God for creating this beautiful world. Gen 1:1-31
- Thank God for being our help in ages past. 121:1-8
- Thank God for this year 2017 and for all the promises of God that are in it
- Thank God for making 2017 a year of surprise
- Let us thank for not allowing civil war to tear apart our country
- Let us thank God for not allowing hunger and famine in our country.
- Let us bless the name of Jehovah God for his protection last year. Ps 124:1-end
- Let us thank God for the manifestation of Signs and Wonders since the establishment of RCCG.
You may be interested
AUDIO: Demola – IYE Ft. Ayanfe [Lyrics + Mp3 Download]Oladayo Martins - Nov 09, 2018
IYE (LIFE) is a song inspired by GOD in 2016 and has been ministered in different platforms. IYE(LIFE) reveals the…
AUDIO: Jahdiel – My Light [Lyrics + Mp3 Download]Oladayo Martins - Nov 06, 2018
“My Light” is a dance jam from Jahdiel celebrating the life we have in Christ. The Nigerian Gospel Music Artiste…
AAUDIO: Bada – You and I ft. Kenny K’ore [Lyrics + Mp3 Download]Oladayo Martins - Nov 06, 2018
You and I is an Afro-Soul and Jazz Gospel song written by Bada. It’s an expression of our love to…